211 is a phone number you can dial to reach Canada’s primary source of information on government and community based health and social services. To speak directly with an information specialist, dial 2-1-1 where the service is available. The website provides a gateway to community, social, non-clinical health and related government services. 211 can help you to navigate the complex network of human services quickly and easily, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in over 100 languages. 211 aims to connect people to the right information and services, strengthen Canada’s health and human services, and help Canadians to become more engaged with their communities.
Recent Blog Posts
- About the Immigrant and Refugee Mental Health Project (IRMHP)
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org