These fact sheets explain some of the common mental disorders that affect children and adolescents, including anxiety disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and eating disorders, in multiple languages. They provide information for parents and caregivers on how to find help for a young person.
Recent Blog Posts
- About the Immigrant and Refugee Mental Health Project (IRMHP)
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org