The CBC speaks with Dr. Cécile Rousseau about psychiatry’s move toward integrating culture in training and psychiatric practices. Listen here for a fascinating dialogue about how this important aspect of identity is impacting the Canadian mental health context. Dr. Rousseau is a professor in the Division of Social and Transcultural Psychiatry at McGill University in Montreal where she directs the Transcultural Child Psychiatry Clinic. She is also a member of the MMHRC steering committee.
Home › User Type › Community Organizations › Dr. Cécile Rousseau on how identity affects mental health
Recent Blog Posts
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org
- Mental health medication information in Chinese (Med Ed)