This briefing from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) provides a short background to the Health Status of Syrian Refugees and an overview of the measures put in place by the PHAC to address it.
Home › Language › English › Health Status of Syrian Refugees – Public Health Agency of Canada [PHAC] report, 2016
Recent Blog Posts
- About the Immigrant and Refugee Mental Health Project (IRMHP)
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org