The Mental Health Commission of Canada has led and supported a number of projects to help develop strategies that will promote strong, healthy, resilient communities across Canada—and improve the services needed by people from diverse backgrounds and cultures who are living with mental health problems or illnesses.
Recent Blog Posts
- About the Immigrant and Refugee Mental Health Project (IRMHP)
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org