The Mental Health Commission of Canada has led and supported a number of projects to help develop strategies that will promote strong, healthy, resilient communities across Canada—and improve the services needed by people from diverse backgrounds and cultures who are living with mental health problems or illnesses.
Recent Blog Posts
- National Addictions Awareness Week 2018
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women – November 26, 2018
- Canadian Muslim Mental Health Conference
- About the Immigrant and Refugee Mental Health Project (IRMHP)
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
April 25, 2019 - April 27, 2019