Jaswant Guzder, head of Child Psychiatry at the Jewish General Hospital, talks about Cultural Consultation sessions with children. What are the principles of child cultural competence, what are some typical agendas during child cultural consultations, and what are some themes of concern?
Recent Blog Posts
- About the Immigrant and Refugee Mental Health Project (IRMHP)
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org
October 10 - October 13