Supporting the Mental Health of Refugees to Canada outlines the MHCC’s work on immigrant and refugee mental health to date, summarizes current evidence and promising practices for refugee mental health, and advances recommendations for how the MHCC can support the arrival and integration of Syrian refugees to Canada.
Recent Blog Posts
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org
- Mental health medication information in Chinese (Med Ed)