The March 2014 newsletter is out! It previews the content of the newly relaunched site, features an article, “Potential Contributions of Cultural-Clinical Psychology to a Revisioned Psychiatry” by Dr. Andrew G. Ryder & Dr. Yulia E. Chentsova-Dutton, highlights one of our favourite MMHRC podcasts, Dr. Cécile Rousseau talking about the two-way relationship between immigrants and the host community, and features artwork by Dr. Jaswant Guzder. The newsletter can be read online here.
Recent Blog Posts
- About the Immigrant and Refugee Mental Health Project (IRMHP)
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org