Dr. Yasser Ad-Dab’bagh discusses the Arabic version of MedEd, a booklet which helps teenagers with mental health issues to understand their medication and its side effects and to help them track their side effects, symptoms and changing dosage.
Recent Blog Posts
- About the Immigrant and Refugee Mental Health Project (IRMHP)
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org