The MMHRC is looking for a part-time summer intern to work in our office at the Jewish General Hospital in Montreal. The work will involve researching organizations that deal with mental health for Canadians of diverse backgrounds and marketing our website to relevant organizations and communities. The position would suit a student in marketing or communications who has an interest in public health. Please help us spread the word! Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org
- Mental health medication information in Chinese (Med Ed)