September 10 is World Suicide Prevention Day. We speak to Dr. Neda Faregh, psychologist and MMHRC project coordinator about suicide in the immigrant population in Canada. After the interview, Neda also kindly agreed to give another talk about suicide in Farsi, this podcast will be live soon.
Recent Blog Posts
- No One Is Illegal – Vancouver » Blog Archive » Border Rights for Refugees: A multilingual guide
- The Migration and Mental Health Database
- What’s So Special about Canada? Understanding the Resilience of Immigration and Multiculturalism | migrationpolicy.org
- Digital Humanitarianism: How Tech Entrepreneurs Are Supporting Refugee Integration | migrationpolicy.org
- Mental health medication information in Chinese (Med Ed)